[BKARTS] Colophon in Spanish and starting a book arts program in schools

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help with some matters about book arts.

First.- Does anyone now the word for Colophon or its exact meaning in Spanish? I've looking about it so I can give the right explanation to my students but I can't find anything in Spanish.

Second.- I understand some states in the US have Book Arts programs in their schools. Where can I find some information about this. I'm working at an American school in Mexico and I would like to make a Book Arts program for this school and give the proposition to the directors. For this matter I have to do some research and I think this information would help me in my investigation.
Thanks...

Cachi Márquez