Re: [BKARTS] Announcing Lapis & Gold

Dear Jack-

The publisher hasn't given us a price yet.  The book is due out in  2006.
However, we expect it to affordable!

Sincerely,

Sybil Archibald

In a message dated 7/17/2005 4:27:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear  Sybil,

I have not judged a book I haven't seen; only some  representative
paragraphs on a website.  And I wondered what this book  might cost.

I still  wonder.

Sincerely,

Jack

>Dear  Jack-

(snip)

>I respectfully ask you to reserve judgment on  whether Lapis & Gold is
>groundbreaking until you see  it!

(snip)

>Best,
>
>Sybil  Archibald

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland,  Oregon  97217
USA

503/735-3942 (phone)
503/289-8723  (fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyfe so short; the  craft so long to lerne."
Chaucer  _Parlement of Foules_  1386