-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Cachi Márquez de Hernández (by way of "Peter D. Verheyen"
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 5:20 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Colophon in Spanish and starting a book arts program in schools

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help with some matters about book arts.

First.- Does anyone now the word for Colophon or its exact meaning in
Spanish? I've looking about it so I can give the right explanation to my
students but I can't find anything in Spanish.

Second.- I understand some states in the US have Book Arts programs in
their schools. Where can I find some information about this. I'm working at
an American school in Mexico and I would like to make a Book Arts program
for this school and give the proposition to the directors. For this matter
I have to do some research and I think this information would help me in my
investigation.
Thanks...

Cachi Márquez