Re: [BKARTS] Need your help!

This isn't book art related...but...What about checking to see if they need
help with reference materials for up coming projects? I work PT as a
reference librarian at a county library, and we are thinking of contacting
some area teachers about working together on school projects that we seem
to asked about each semester. Stuff like DAR, science fair projects, Black
History Month, Women's History Month, etc. We seem to get asked about the
same type of stuff each semester at about the same time (every semester
someone's making a potato clock ;), so why not know ahead of time what
topics the kids are going to be handed and we can get a list of reference
together ahead of time? That's our thinking at least for now.

~ Tammy Powley ~
<http://www.tammypowley.com/>http://www.tammypowley.com
http://jewelrymaking.about.com
<http://www.aboutweblogs.com/jewelrybeading>http://www.aboutweblogs.com/jewelrybeading