Re: [BKARTS] Waldsee - 1944 exhibition

. Please bring
photo ID.

Bring photo ID?????????????

The exhibition is at the Hebrew Union College Museum.  Hebrew Union College
is the headquarters for Reform Judaism in the US besides a seminary and like
all Jewish organizations (in NY at least), has security at the entrance.
Unfortunately.

- Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill, Dobbin Books

Here in San Francisco, I haven't experienced this yet. I belong to a
private library (Mechanic's Institute, absolutely wonderful) that has
keycard access, but can't recall having to produce ID for an exhibit.
I'm saddened by this. And saddened by the need for it.

Thank you, Robbin. I was hoping there was another reason.

Don don @ beaverpond.com