Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - Announcing Lapis and Gold

In a message dated 7/18/2005 2:55:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JEphraim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"I  respectfully ask you to reserve judgment on whether Lapis &  Gold  is
groundbreaking until you see it! The book is about 350 pages  long  and
includes recipes (from both Latin & Arabic treatises) that  have  never
been published before."

I am eagerly awaiting the  publication of this book, both as a librarian
and as an individual.   Could you give us a rough idea of the probable
retail price?

Jesse  Ephraim

Adult Services Librarian
Southlake Public  Library
Southlake, TX  76092

Jesse-

I'm really hestitant to give a price because the publishers haven't told me
what it will be! I promise to post it as soon as I know.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Best,

Sybil  Archibald

_www.lapisandgold.com_ (http://www.lapisandgold.com/)