From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Maria G. Pisano
Sent: Mon 7/18/2005 9:52 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Colophon in Spanish and starting a book arts program in
schools

Abigail Uhteg wrote:
"University of Iowa has a really good book program; you can probably find
contacts for them either on the list or by going to their website. Rutgers,
in
New Jersey, is another one."
Just to clarify: Rutgers does not have a book arts program. They have book
arts classes as part of their fine arts program. What they do have is the
Center
for Print and Paper, which is a wonderful program focusing on handmade paper
and prints. Books are made there also, but there is no specific focus on
them.
Maria