From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alan
Shalette
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:26 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Google Print - Publisher's Link

Use https://print.google.com to search.

It's a useful service for publishers and researchers,
but word search is on whole words only.

E.g., a search for "potlatch" skips "potlatches"
and "potlatching."

Returning information is in the form of a graphic
page image -- browser Find and Print functions
may not work.

Thanks for the tip, Karen.

Alan Shalette