[BKARTS] Accordian Book Display

Pauline,

I have some of my kinetic books currently on exhibit in The Sandra Blain
Gallery of Arrowmont School of
Art in Gatlinburg, TN where I use life cast hands to display their
flexible nature. I've found this to be a
good solution.  I'll have some new photos of these on my web site soon.

Joan Michaels paque
JMP Atelier

www.joanmichaels.paque.com