[BKARTS] Nineteenth Century Printing Practices

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE RESPOND TO  <mailto:orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx> orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We are pleased to present Nineteenth Century Printing Practices!

Nineteenth-Century Printing Practices and the Iron Handpress is encyclopedic
in its examination of early printing techniques from the early
fifteenth-century, wooden presses to their culmination with the
nineteenth-century iron presses. Gabriel Rummonds, one of the most
celebrated fine press printers of the twentieth-century, has distilled a
half millennium's worth of printer's wisdom and manuals into this very
readable and important history of the iron handpress and the intrepid men
who worked it. This remarkable work represents over twenty years of research
and scholarship.

            With almost five hundred rare and scarce wood cuts, engravings
and photographs, and the most comprehensive bibliography on the subject ever
printed, this two-volume, monumental work stands alone in the annals of
printing history. Nineteenth-Century Printing Practices are the companion
volumes to Rummonds' 1998 classic, Printing on the Iron Handpress.

Check out Nineteenth-Century Printing Practices  at the following link:

<http://oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=76306>

We also have many more titles with similar subjects. Check out the following
online catalogue to view our printing manuals.

<http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=969
<http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=969&s_ShowPics=1> &s_ShowPics=1>

Best wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller