Re: [BKARTS] evluation forms

I have recently been teaching workshops as well and was wondering the
same thing.

I remember when I was taking classes years ago at the San Francisco
Center for the Book, they had a great evaluation form that I felt must
have been helpful both for the instructor and the center.  They
provided it with a pre-addressed, stamped envelope that you could
return at your convenience, which I thought was helpful.

I'm not sure if they have it available as a resource... I'l check and
let you know.

Meighan Mise

Blue Barnhouse
www.bluebarnhouse.org