Re: [BKARTS] Seattle Book Arts group

Hi Karen,
 YES - we meet at the Uptown Espresso Cafe in Belltown (a couple blocks
South of the Seattle Center on 4th Avenue) on the LAST Tuesday of every
month at 6:30 p.m.  We're usually done around 8-8:30ish.  There's a room
there separated by glass on the side closest to the Seattle Center, that's
where we meet.  If it's hot, bring a hand fan (you'll be glad you did!).
 Bring show n' tell! There is a demonstration of some kind of every
meeting, too.

Hope this helps!!

Meredith Arnold
Comedian Artist, Instructor and Designer
110 N. 201 St.
Shoreline, WA  98133-3012

Edmonds Community College Arts Now Instructor/Delegate to China for Sept.
2005 Exchange
Artist Representative for Polyform Products (www.sculpey.com)
Advisor to the Board, N.W. Polymer Clay Guild
Certified PMC instructor, certified by Rio Grande Jewelry Supply, New Mexico
and PMC Connection, Texas

Member of:
N.W. Polymer Clay Guild, (www.nwpcg.org)
Precious Metal Clay Guild,  (www.pmclay.com)