[BKARTS] Moving a board shear

Hey everyone.
Anyone have any suggestions for moving a board shear
from Wisconsin to inside my basement (thankfully, no
stairs involved) in Arkansas? I just moved to the
area, so I don't really have any friends to help move
it from a freight dock to my house. I would like
full-service movers. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time,
Lesha