[BKARTS] eyelet setters

I'm not the original poster to this list about the eyelet/grommet setter,
but I know that Noxon Tools has a set of of 3 tools called the Better
Setter, each with two different ends on them (giving you 6 tools
effectively) that include punches, hammer head and 2 sizes of eyelet
setters, etc. They have long made their setters for the industrial trade and
now are applying the same tools to the craft trade. These things are made to
last like no other eyelet setters on the market - they're made of steel,
easy to use and safe, too. They do make some noise so I have used mine with
a self healing mat sitting on a bag of rice to dampen the noise or with the
self healing mat and the hard rubber mat sold in leather goods stores as a
noise dampener for punching.
 These tools aren't as pretty, but who cares? They did start adding colored
finger grips on them so they would look more attractive...

Hope this helps you,

Meredith

Meredith Arnold Comedian Artist, Instructor and Designer 110 N. 201 St. Shoreline, WA 98133-3012

Edmonds Community College Arts Now Instructor/Delegate to China for Sept.
2005 Exchange
Artist Representative for Polyform Products (www.sculpey.com)
Advisor to the Board, N.W. Polymer Clay Guild
Certified PMC instructor, certified by Rio Grande Jewelry Supply, New Mexico
and PMC Connection, Texas

Member of:
N.W. Polymer Clay Guild, (www.nwpcg.org)
Precious Metal Clay Guild,  (www.pmclay.com)