Re: [BKARTS] eyelet setters

The end result of the back side of the eyelet is dependent upon the setter tool.

The setter tool is the metal rod which you place on the back of the eyelet and hit with a hammer. The one I bought cost about $6.00.  It leaves a "flower-petal-like" image, not what I'd really like, but better than the rough smashed edge of some setters.  I took a workshop where we used eyelets and the instructor's setter resulted in a nice smooth rolled finish.  I've been looking for that setter but haven't found it yet.

If any of you on the list have one that makes this smooth rolled finish would you please note the brand name and possibly where I could purchase it?

Thanks,
d.guffey