Re: [BKARTS] Moving a board shear

Greetings,  As a result of this list, I accepted the donation of a
board shear.  The device was in PA. and I live in MA.  I called a
moving company in my town, and they called a mover in the town in PA
where the shear lived.  The Pa people picked up the tool and brought it
to their warehouse.  The next time my local mover was in the area, they
stopped at the warehouse and brought the tool to my door.  Cost was
$350, still a bargain for a pedal-powered board shear.
Bob