Re: [BKARTS] Bibliotherapy

> Date:    Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:38:58 -0700
> From:    meg lepore <breakameg@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Bibliotherapy
>
> Does anyone have any information on bibliotherapy? Thanks!

Hello Meg and All,
I am a biblio/poetry therapist certified by the National Federation for
Biblio/Poetry Therapy after completing a 440-hour training program that
included didactic studies, group facilitation, clinical practice and peer
group work. You can find information about the field in general at:
<www.poetrytherapy.org>

The administrative director for the National Association for Poetry Therapy,
Sheila Deitz, can be reached at 1-866-844-NAPT (6278).

Next year's annual conference is in Boston, April 19-23

You can learn about my specific approach to the practice of bibliotherapy at
my web site:
<www.inkwings.com>

I hope this helps.

Peace,

Linda Lanza, CPT
P. O. Box 1473
Highland Park, NJ 08904

www.talkwithmyhands.com
www.inkwings.com

"Keep knocking, and the joy inside will eventually open a window and look
out to see who's there." ?Rumi