[BKARTS] help sought with traditional Japanese bindings

We have 2 books (1896 and 1897  photos by Ogawa, text by Takashima -
Illustrations of Japanese Life and The Hanami (Flower Picnic). Both
are in traditional bindings.  Illustrations of Japanese Life is in an
especially elaborate binding. I would like to find out if their are
certain terms to describe them and what both might be worth. I can
send jpegs to anyone who might be able and willing to help.  Thank
you. Flanzy Chodkowski
--
http://www.monroestreetbooks.com
Monroe Street Books (Dick & Flanzy Chodkowski)