Re: [BKARTS] the perfect punch and setter for two part grommets

We here at Talas sell grommet kits that utilize the two part system, and
set very nicely with a curled edge.  We stock five different size
grommet kits, with silver and brass grommets available for all sizes.
The smallest size kit utilizes a plier type fastener, and all other
sizes utilize an anvil and set tool for setting.  The anvil version is
preferential for placing grommets deep into areas that wouldn't be
accessible by plier type fasteners.  All are well made in US, and can be
found online here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=136&product=1388

Also available while we're on the subject,  are snap fasteners for
setting snaps as you would find on articles of clothing.  These kits can
be found online here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=213&product=2121

Regards,
Aaron Salik