From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Debra Fink Bachelder
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:39 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PVA mix

I've often heard that to extend the drying time of PVA one can add
methyl cellulose or wheat paste. 1) what are the proportions of the
mixture; 2)do you use the dry wheat paste or methyl cell. or do you
already have it mixed with water (and cooked if wheat paste) in usable
"paste" form before adding it?

Debra Fink Bachelder
Outtahere Productions