Re: [BKARTS] PVA mix

Debra,

Already mixed/cooked will do the job. Extra moisture comes with the
meth/paste, longer drying. Also, the addition of meth/paste will reduce
the tack of the pva (less immediate grab). I extend my pva with wheat
paste to stretch the $ a bit and adjust the % to achieve the tack that
I want for a given use.  If PVA, methyl-cellulose and wheat paste all
have the same final adhesive qualities then the % mix would be a matter
of choice base on your need for drying time and initial tack
characteristics.

I'm usually close to 50/50. Probably a bit heavier on pva because I
usually want more tack.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx