[BKARTS] PVA mix

PS-4000 is a pre-made PVA mix available from University Products, Inc. and Metal Edge, Inc. It is formulated with 1/3 methylcellulose to 2/3 PVA, a combination that I prefer to use in my own work. PS-4000 is produced by Preservation Solutions, co-owned by Julie Naggs and myself, which also makes Cellugel.

Scott Kellar