Re: [BKARTS] PVA mix

I haven't used PVA mix since the mid 1980's.

The thing I like about PVA is that it can be heat set. Unless a change in
chemistry has taken place during the last decade, the mix does not heat
set.

When I have a large surface to glue, like a 30" portfolio, I don't want
drying time to be a factor, so I glue up the board (or the cloth) with PVA
and a paint roller and iron it on after it dries. Otherwise I just use PVA
on a roller and nip it wet. If a spot doesn't adhere I touch it up with an
iron.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com