[BKARTS] Papermaking/ creative drawing class

I have just found out I am teaching a class called "Creative drawing/
Papermaking" this fall. I haven't made paper since grad school. Can
anyone suggest good books to read? Any websites to visit? Anyone
teaching papermaking out there who can send me their syllabus? The
class is 5 hours long, one day a week for 16 weeks. Any suggestions
on how to structure the class? How to incorporate drawing and
papermaking assignments together?

I would be very grateful for any info you could pass on to me.
Thanks
Julie Friedman