[BKARTS] Old Book Smell

Hi folks, I recently acquired two older books (early 1900s) that are in
beautiful shape, but they have that OBS = Old Book Smell.  Musty, but
not moldy.  Are there any easy ways of minimizing this?  I've aired them
out, but the smell still remains.

thanks very much...this is a most informative list!

joanne