Re: [BKARTS] Papermaking/ creative drawing class

Hi Mary Jane,

Sorry about that; that particular piece of info was not on the
Papermaking site, but in the second zine published by Papermaking
group members, so you will find it next to your own article there.

Julie, the author of the article on the 12-week course is perfectly
willing to share her information, so mail me off list to get her email
address.

Pien