Re: [BKARTS] Plaid Book Cloth

Hi Keith,
   I've made plaid book cloth using polymer medium by golden. I tape the
four corners down back side up. I pour a puddle of medium in the center and
gently squeegee that puddle out wards and squeegee the excess into a the
bottle. Let it dry over night and peel it up and trim the edges. I buy my
cloth at the fabric store and I look for a calico style cloth with a fairly
tight even warp and weft. I've recently been using an iron on product called
wonder under and this works well. I don't know the composition of
wunderunder but the polymer medium is excellent. Cheers Daved

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Berger" <tradebind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 8:20 AM Subject: Plaid Book Cloth

Anyone know a source for plaid paper backed book cloth?

Thank you,
Keith

Leaders in yesterday's technology. *** The Graphic Touch Letterpress Company Salem, Ohio 800-433-1288