[BKARTS] plaid bookcloth

i've used "stitch witchery" material (available at a sewing store, in
nyc it's about $4/yd) & japanese mulberry paper as backing, ironed onto
cloth to make my my own cloth.....have never seen a commercial plaid
cloth (but that doesn't mean they don't exist: try talas.)
months ago there was a thread on making your own bookcloth which is
where i got this info.
it would depend on the thickness of the cloth, for folding corners...i
recently made cloth from material that covered the couch pillows of a
friend of mine, it was a little hard to fold the corners in but i
managed. (anyone have a solution to that, by the way?).
always an interesting read, this list.

ellen wallenstein
nyc