[BKARTS] Hot Stamping Type?

I have just purchased two Kingsley Hot Stamping machines, which came
with some type, but not large enough to imprint covers with. Does anyone
have resources for reasonably priced(I mean CHEAP!) type for use in this
machine? I'm also interested in letterpress type, or font sets with
missing pieces. I am particularly interested in 18pt up to 36pt for
titling.

Thanks all!

Robert Angus

Octavia & Co. Press