Re: [BKARTS] Hot Stamping Type?

EBAY  is the way to go.  I have purchased about 100 different hot stamping fonts on
EBAY, and I find the sellers very reliable.  For instance, I once ordered a set of
type and it arrived with some of the kerns broken off.  The seller, homerlea, whom I
wholeheartedly recommend,  replaced the entire set, no questions asked.
Try the descriptor "type" in the category "printing and graphic arts."  I notice
that as of today, there are a number of sets of Kingsley hot stamping type
available.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to
purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window,
but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.