[BKARTS] "ISLAMIC PAPER"

I am seeking paper for rebinding an Ottoman text of the late 18th century.
The paper is slightly thinner than Fabriano Ingres, with a similar pattern
of paper mold lines.  The thickness is probably a result of the paper having
been burnished, giving it a slight sheen.  It is "cream" in color.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If you wish, contact me off-list:
judy@xxxxxxxxxx

Signa Houghteling