Re: [BKARTS] "ISLAMIC PAPER"

Fabriano Ingres and Quran pages paper are two different entities.
A high quality 24-29 gr. sqm. paper, stain to match, burnish with glass and eggwhite.

charles

------------------------------------ L.A Book Arts, Inc. The Custom Bindery Krause Intaglio 310.360.7265 www.Custombindery.com ------------------------------------