[BKARTS] kitty litter

can someone refer me to the dates of the discussion about using kitty litter to remove the moldy smell of old books? have recently purchased an old book from the 1890s that someone used as the base for a scrapbook...very interesting book to have but it smells moldy. rather than re-invent the wheel here by re-discussing the use of cat litter (and risk pissing off anyone, pardon the pun) could someone just tell me which issues i should look at for the info? i can't seem to find the when of the postings.
thanks.
ellen wallenstein