[BKARTS] Printing with Pasta Maker

This summer, while visiting Gloria Helfgott's Pacific Palisades, CA studio,
she showed me this technique. We spent a laugh-filled afternoon pushing polymer
clay (aka Fimo) through a pasta machine!

As I recall:
1. Flatten a ball of polymer clay and run through pasta machine several times
until approximately 1/8 inch flat;
2. Cut into desired shape, then inscribe image;
3. Bake in an old toaster oven for a few minutes (used only for art projects,
please). Watch that it doesn't burn;
4. Cool;
5. Do NOT eat;
6. Ink plate;
7. Place wet paper atop inked plate and print on press.

Always looking for something good to eat, I was eager to eat the printing
plates, which closely resembled a cookie, but Gloria wouldn't permit it.

Gloria's an expert at this technique.
I will stick to baking pies.
Cheers,
Alice