  From: Louise Neaderland<mailto:Isca4art2B@xxxxxxx>
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:30 AM
  Subject: [BKARTS] Free... Broken sets of the ISCA QUarterly

  Subject:
  Free Broken Sets of the ISCA Quarterly

  We  are in the process of emptying the barn where back issues of the
  I.S.C.A.Quarterly of Xerographic Prints and Artists' Books are stored. First appearing
  in 1981,the Quarterly is the longest running assemblage project on record.
  Each spiral bound print issue contains between 35-45 original prints. The June
  box of artists' books contains the same numbner of small, innovative artists'
  books. The Quarterly is the "journal" of the International Society of Copier
  Artists.

  There are 32 broken sets of the Quarterly, 14 print issues and 3 book issues
  in each set. These are being offerred to institutions and individuals at no
  cost other than UPS shipping. Each set weighs approximately 20 pounds. Only one
  set per institution or person, please.

  There is one remaining complete set of the ISCA Quarterly available for the
  assessed valuation of $3200.

  Contact: Louise Neaderland, Director ISCA  (718)638-3264
  Email: ISCA4ART2B@xxxxxxx<mailto:ISCA4ART2B@xxxxxxx>

            See <http://www.philobiblon.com<http://www.philobiblon.com/>> for full information