[BKARTS] [Fwd: Re: still looking for Raleigh/Ashland, NC book art activities]

Sorry, I put a space in Arrowmont's web address that didn' belong there.

I agree with your assessment but do consider including Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts in
Gatlinburg, TN. ( www.arrowmont.org) in your overview of book arts related places.
.While it is not in NC/SC it is very close to Asheville, NC. It is a highly rated school which
offers book related courses on a regular basis. Their library is especially great for research.

Joan Michaels Paque
JMP Atelier

www.joanmichaels.paque.com