[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: October

Book Arts & Letpress Lists:

The Convivio Book of Days for October is posted. The 18th is an auspicious day for artists/artisans, the 19th for apples, and the 31st, of course, for pumpkins. That, to me, sounds like a pretty good month. My big sister, in her gypsy costume circa 1960, is this month's cover star. Start with a click:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, go to "About Us," and find "Book of Days: October" in the usual Book of Days place. We're in the midst of making some bigger changes to our website (and our business plan), revolving mainly around our Book of Days project, that will become apparent over the next few weeks, and you will notice one link on the October page that is not yet live, but will be, soon. The changes will also make navigation and communication easier. Simplicity is the key!

Stop also at our "Current Projects" page (from the same link above) to meet our new orange press operator. Orange, after all, is the IN color this month.

John

Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Books & broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com