[BKARTS] Prague

I am considering a trip to Prague during November 2006 and would be
interested in traveling with another book artist (female preferred).  My
plans are to study with the Sobotovas for 2-3 weeks and to do some
sightseeing as well.

If you think you may be interested, please email me:
workitout@xxxxxxxxxxx
Debra Fink Bachelder