From: "Katy German" <katygerman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:20 PM
Subject: Binding with Papyrus

> Some little while ago Kristen asked if anyone had used papyrus as a
binding material; I finally got around to taking snaps of two of my
experiments. I've posted them at http://bookartist.blogspot.com if she or
anyone else is interested taking a look (click on the images to see them at
a decent size). And Kristen, if you ever went ahead with your project, I'd
love to see your results.