[BKARTS] Bible repair training in Dallas?

Hello,

I'm going to be in Dallas, Texas during the first week of December this year
and would like to arrange a day or two of instruction on the repair of
Bibles.

Is there anyone in the Dallas area who would be interested or could refer me
to someone?  I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for the training ... say
$100/day or so?

Thank you,

Connie Peabody
stuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx