Re: [BKARTS] Subject: Coptic Binding Tutorial?

"Does anyone know of a good coptic binding tutorial online or in a book you'd
recommend? I'm having trouble finding good diagrams of the sewing pattern and
I could use all the help I can get."

I would recommend the "Ethiopian Wooden Bookbinding kit" from The University
of Iowa Center for the Book. www.uiowa.edu/~ctrbook, or 319 335 0447. They are
clear instructions and detailed visuals.
Maria
Memory Press