[BKARTS] J. Hewit & Sons - Skin Deep Volume 20

***Please excuse the cross posting of this message***

Hewit Newsletter - 'Skin Deep' No.20 - October 2005

To our Customers and Friends.

We are pleased to announce the publication of Skin Deep, Vol.20, Autumn 2005 at: http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

The Municipal Library Bindery - The 'ups' and 'downs ' - 150 years of binding at the Hull Bindery by Stephen Ingram, the current Bindery Manager. To go directly to this article click http://www.hewit.com/sd20-mun.htm

The Decline and Fall, part 1 - The Institutional Bindery - Some facts and figures regarding the decline in institutional binding. To go directly to this article click http://www.hewit.com/sd20-ris1.htm

The Decline and Fall, part 2 - The public Library - Nigel Jury, the editor of the Society of Bookbinders Newsletter adds a third dimension, to the issues raised in the first two articles. To go directly to this article click http://www.hewit.com/sd20-ris2.htm

The Vended Book - One bookbinder's foray in to the world of 'Art*o*Mat' Books By Jane Cheng. To go directly to this article click http://www.hewit.com/sd20-vend.htm

And last, but not least, there are the usual regular features:
'Product & Company News' - http://www.hewit.com/sd20-comp.htm
'Study Opportunities' - http://www.hewit.com/sd20-stdy.htm
'Dates for your Diary' - http://www.hewit.com/sd20-date.htm

'Letters & Feedback' - http://www.hewit.com/sd20-lett.htm

A full .pdf file of this edition (and back issues) of Skin Deep may be downloaded from the 'Downloads' page on our web site at: http://www.hewit.com/downloads.htm

We hope that you enjoy reading this offering of Skin Deep

This is an 'opt-in' mailing list and you are receiving this message because you have requested to do so. However, if for any reason you have received this e-mail by mistake, we do apologise. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to this message with the words 'REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST' in the subject line.

Happy reading

David

David Lanning Sale Director

J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.