Re: [BKARTS] North Carolina Book Arts

Hi,

For those looking for NC book artists, I am an artist living in Carrboro, NC. I have a show up in Carrboro (outside of chapel hill) right now at Branch Gallery: www.branchgallery.com, and I am in the CrossCurrents show at the North Carolina Museum of Art in Raleigh, NC. I have books in both shows. You can see images of the Branch Gallery show online if you follow the gallery link above. I also have a bookbinding business in Carrboro. My website is in progress, but you can check out the feeble beginings at www.backyard-books.com.

Feel free to contact me if you are in the area and looking for other book peeps.

thanks,
Julia Elsas