From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Katy German
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:28 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Binding with Papyrus

Hello Michael,

I bought a batch at Amsterdam Art on University Ave in Berkeley. It was
about 3 years or so ago, too long ago for me to recall exactly what I
paid for it. On the other hand, if I could afford it, it could not have
been that expensive; certainly not more than $2.50 or so for a 12" x 24"
(approx.) sheet.

Cheers,

Katy

Pegma Press