[BKARTS] Plant Fibers for Papermaking - Lillian Bell

Hello,
Does anyone know an inexpensive (around $25) source for purchasing
Lillian Bell's out-of-print book "Plant Fibers for Papermaking"?
Carriage House no longer has copies available.

I did find contact info for Ms. Bell from the Book Arts-L archive that
has a 1997 address in McMiniville, OR; is this current? I would be
happy to contact her by mail.

Thanks for your time,
Lisa Beth

The first law of motion is that bodies in motion stay in motion and bodies at rest stay at rest, unless acted upon by a force.--Isaac Newton, Principia.