Re: [BKARTS] edge gilding

This subject has been discussed ad infinitum in the archives, including
a long article by me.  Have a look.  It's not an easy process to learn.
Good luck.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.