Re: [BKARTS] edge gilding

There is a book written specifically on this subject that we carry called Edge Decoration for Bookbinding.  It is not a cheap book, but for detailed instruction on gilding, marbling, and other treatments of edge decoration there is no better.  It can be found on our web site here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=194&product=1177

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas

Hi!

Gilding the edges of a book seems to be always a little risky, because the way I do it, does not work always fine. So I would be very interested in different recipes for the glair and instructions how to gild the edge.

Thanks in advance

Florian.