[BKARTS] Oops... pardon my humor

When I forwarded the letter about using possum skins for books, with a few humorous remarks, to a friend of mine, I didn't expect his reply to come back to the listserv. I apologize to you serious possum skin users. It just seemed, at the time, kind of odd to me... and ripe for humorous picking.  Even as I write this, I have to keep my hands from some kind of humorous slip of the fingers. I really do apologize for making fun of a very real endeavor Sorry.
John Deason