[BKARTS] Yapp instructions?

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for instructions on creating a limp vellum binding with yapp edges. I have the Chris Clarkson article "Limp Vellum Binding and Its Potential as a Conservation Type Structure..." from the early 1980's (ICOM) but would love to have a more detailed instruction 'manual' with step by step instructions.
If anyone can help, I look forward to hearing from you,
Lee

Ms. Lee Churchill
Paper Conservator
Glenbow Museum