Re: [BKARTS] Oops... pardon my humor

Oh, John, nobody need apologise for a little humor around here. I've used 'special' skins before - for a miniature book on dragons I used black snake skin, but I told clients it was dragon skin. But since the books were so small, I only used one dragon (and he was old). I'd like to use more different skins, but when I find them they're so expensive.

Cheers,

Patrice